Before Christmas I had the pleasure of voicing an annoying customer in this episode.
Zoolaplex is a comedy/drama audio web-series by No Studio In Particular that takes a look at the chaos that is working in retail.
To hear more cynical shop talk head over to:
2016 blessed me with 66 memorable moments of happiness that I was fortunate to be a part of. Here are a few moments that stuck with me.
– Cosplay photo shoots with fun photographers and cosplayers
– Attended a few events and made a few friends (Anime North, Woodstock Spider-Man’s Charity Bday Bash, Centre Island Events, Unplugged Expo, DTAC, and Sean Ward Show’s Christmas Party)
– An Instagram follower made fan art of my Spider-Men suits
– Got 2 custom Spider-Man suits (Punk Amazing Spider-Man & Canadian Spider-Man)
– My friends and I saw Stan Lee at Fan Expo
– Found out I had a few IMDB credits
– Improvised lines with actors and made them laugh on a few projects
– Recorded lines for “Zoolaplex”, “Knights Errant”, and “Realm of Ritualists”
– Chatted with actors and Youtubers
– Caught up with an old friend while we talked for over 3 hours (We’ve learned a lot about each other throughout the year)
– Relaxed on a Nude Beach and made a few friends
– Game Nights with friends
– Had good AirBnB experiences
– Made a custom t-shirt on Tee Public
I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy holidays. I haven’t been able to post much these days because I’ve been busy working, being geeky, and meeting people. There will be at least 2 more posts before the new year is upon us.
I had this video in my Youtube Favorites for some time and it randomly started playing. By the end of this cover song I was crying over a breakup I never had. Good music should tell a story, a truth that connects deeply. Now excuse me while I wipe my tears away and find a happier song, LOL.
For the past few months I haven’t felt a need or hunger for exploration or expression through writing. Meeting new and exciting people while doing new and exciting things has motivated me to continue writing. Continue reading