Yes, bravado is sexy.
Yes, strength is a turn on.
BUT, a man who can honestly articulate the matters of his heart is a keeper.
Talking about the “Game” is easy, but laying down how you feel and WHY you feel that way takes some effort. So I have to respect a man who can express himself verbally or in writing effectively.
I can say what’s on my mind with relative ease in the right situation or when I’m around the right people, but give me a pen or my Blackberry and I’ll write-up a storm about that one throw-away line you just spouted about “talking to me because you can’t talk to your man quite as easily.”
Dudes, please Say Something to your women, girl-friends, etc.
Ladies, an ultimatum is not a serious conversation, it’s the end of one. If you really want your dude to open up, don’t force them to open the flood gates.
Rant over, I’m out.
- Hype Music: Drake – Marvin’s Room (prettyhypeto.com)
- A Coward’s Bravado, Indeed (thetrialwarrior.com)
- Language and Thinking (socyberty.com)
- Verbal Expression may not tell the whole story… (lifeintheaspiehouse.wordpress.com)
- FREE DOWNLOAD: JoJo “Marvin’s Room (Can’t Do Better)” (diggwhat.com)