I just woke up from a dream where a friend of mine locked lips with me again and again, with each kiss getting hotter than the last and I am confused….and aroused, but mostly confused. Let me back up and explain how I got to this point.
About 30 minutes ago I awoke from my slumber vaguely remembering a couple of dreams that I had. I thought nothing of them as I got up and made my way to the bathroom. As I was washing my face I looked up at myself in the mirror and then I saw a flash of something in my mind’s eye. A quick rush of images came to me and suddenly I remembered. I stood there in shock for a moment with the tap still running and water dripping from my face as I stared at my reflection. I rushed to my room, turned on my laptop and then dried my face, in that order so I could jot down everything before it disappeared into the ether with other lost dreams of mine.
“I wasn’t kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.” – Chico Marx
In this dream, I was joining a group of my girl friends on a trip to Wonderland. This particular friend of mine, let’s call her “Eva”, met up with me and guided me to the rest of the group. Eva’s hair was a hot mess, so I stopped her and straight up told her that and then I ran my fingers through her hair and gave her a rubber band to tie her hair back with. When we got to our friends they commented on Eva’s sudden hairstyle change and we had a couple laughs. We broke off into groups since we wanted to do different things.
(Cue fun montage)
Eva and I went to get some drinks. So we’re walking around when she suddenly pulls me into a small corner under a stairway. We laugh and talk for a bit and I can see this look in her eyes that I’ve seen before, but never directed at me. A look of what can only be defined as lust. Just as I’m about to ask her about her boyfriend who didn’t show up she grabs me and kisses me on the lips. At that point I totally forget about distracting her with questions about her M.I.A. significant other and I kiss her back. We slowly pull away from each other and we just stare into each others eyes, her with a smile and me with a hint of confusion and a smile. Her phone rings and its HIM on the other end.
They have a short conversation and she hangs up the phone. She’s about to say something to me when my phone rings and I answer it. The group is wondering where we are. I hang up and fill her in on my call, I take her hand and we begin to make our way out from under the stairway and into the crowd of people walking around, when she pulls me back towards her. This time I pull her into me and I kiss her without hesitation. Deep, fast and intense making out followed and then I woke up when my phone rang.
Which leads me back to here typing away.
Dream Dictionary Findings:
- To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment.
- To kiss her in the light, signifies honorable intentions occupy your mind always in connection with women.
- To kiss in the dark, denotes dangers and immoral engagements.
- To dream that you are kissing someone on the neck or vice-versa, refers to uninhibited passion and lust. You are giving into your physical desires.
- Kissing someone else’s boyfriend or girlfriend, indicates your wish to be in a relationship and to experience the energy of love.
A kiss will never be just a kiss.
Let’s talk about the act of kissing….and what dreams may come.
- What if I kissed you now – Darin (lillollipop.wordpress.com)
- What happened before the Vancouver riot kiss (boingboing.net)
- All The Right Moves (Hugs & Kisses) (squammie.wordpress.com)
- A Guide to The Different Types of Kisses Part Two (socyberty.com)
- When a Kiss is Not Just a Kiss (ridingwiththetopdown.wordpress.com)