Reading horoscopes & astrology always confuses me. Reading these things are like reading the instructions for making my own box.
Apparently I’m a Virgo because:
- I was born under the sign of a virgin. (Not literally, I hope.)
- I’m a sign of criticism and discrimination. (Wait…..What!?)
- I am quite shy and introverted, and even naive at times. (Depends on which day it is.)
- I have a cool exterior with a sensitive interior. (I call it “Man in the Iron Mask” complex.)
- I’m good at hiding my emotions & dwelling on the past. (Refer to number 4.)
- I have tremendous respect for women and will treat them like an equal.
- I can find humor in most things, and often empathize with others. (I should be a Comedian or Therapist, but apparently I can’t be both.)
- I am not that reserved when it comes to sex. (It happens, let’s talk about it.)
- My brain is in overdrive most of the time. (I broke the off switch a long time ago.)
- I can be aloof, sarcastic & pessimistic. (I prefer the term “nonchalant”.)
- I’m modest & down to Earth. (Or so I’ve been told.)
The “ex” is a Virgo. #8 is him all the way! Can’t keep his pecker in his pants! LOL