I just woke up from a dream where a friend of mine locked lips with me again and again, with each kiss getting hotter than the last and I am confused….and aroused, but mostly confused. Let me back up and explain how I got to this point.
Posts Tagged With: frelations
Anything But Easy
You say that you have nothing to give, but your company is more than enough for me.
Would it really be so bad to be content with all that you are and all that we could be?
We don’t think, we just feel our way through each other’s thoughts.
Lying together, floating carelessly in the depths of our everyday history.
This should be easy & this would be easy, if only we’d stay out of the way and just let us be.
Why can’t we be?
Because there’s something that you won’t tell me, although I know you want to.
You want to let it out, but it’s trapt between the past and the fear of the future.
Of all the things we’ve said, it’s saying nothing that stopped us from being all that we could be.
I want to complete something, other than a sentence.
We can try to outrun this feeling or we can let it take hold and take flight.
The heart has reasons, that reason does not know; and we have something here, if only we’d let it show.
I’m sure that this uncertain state of simply being is not where we’re meant to stay as the days fade.
Perfect moments are made in the moment; we can either make it happen or just let it be.
I don’t want to live my life without you and I’ll take regret any day over not knowing.
The hardest thing I’ve ever had to do was to sit back and let you fall for this or that instead of me.
They don’t know you like I do, maybe that’s just my jealousy growing,
or maybe it’s just destiny speaking into me like a mic.
So take a look at your life and see what you can’t live without before you look at me,
I look at you, and we see what anyone could clearly see.
No questions or comments, I know what I know because I know you better than I know myself.
Let’s get out of our way and see what happens.
This should be easy.
Like I Love You (But You Don’t Like Me)
You know how it goes, it’s NEVER the one you want that wants you.
So what do you do when someone drops an “I like/love you” bomb on you….and you don’t feel remotely the same way?
First, put yourself in their shoes. Rejection hurts no matter how nicely it’s dished up.
If you had no clue how they’ve felt/You want to get rid of them:
- Find out why/when they felt this way (and become the complete opposite of what they like about you)
(Ex. You punch them in the arm HARD and frown a lot because they think you’re gentle and they love your smile)
- Be Extra Clingy: Call more than you usually would, show up more where you know he/she is going to be, always have your arms around their neck/waist/shoulder… you can get as creative with this as you want. The more annoying the better.
If you knew how they felt and don’t want things to change:
- Talk to him/her: Just tell them how you feel, that you don’t feel the same way, but that you appreciate them and don’t mean to hurt them. (Sure they might be mad at you, but eventually they’ll understand. Just tell them the truth.)
- Depending on the person, you can say that you are VERY flattered, and that you want them to be happy, just not with you.
What tips or stories do you have?
How many ways can you say, “I like you, but I’m not into you.”?
Here’s some more ammunition:
Here’s how the other person feels:
- “Loving” Someone Vs. Being “In Love” With Someone , Is There REALLY A Difference? (chicagonow.com)
- 2011, Love and Sex? (socyberty.com)
- How Do You Know You Really Like Someone? (thefrisky.com)
- Valentines Day and Single (socyberty.com)
- What do you do when your boyfriend tells you he does not love you enough to mary you (wiki.answers.com)