As a young lad, I suppose there is no more important skill to pick up (perhaps other than coercing girls to do what you want) than how to classily hide an erection. Fortunately, a German TV show for kids called KiKa created a segment to educate boys on how to hide their erections. According to the show, erections can cause boys and men to get themselves into deeply humiliating situations, like embarrassing themselves around girls and making it difficult to sit under a table.
The piece of programming aired as part of a show dedicated to puberty cleverly titled “You Are Not a Werewolf”. Thanks for telling me now, German TV.
People would obviously walk by and go, “Damn, that kid is so confident and casual. No way he’s packing a semi after seeing Becky Anderson bending over to pick up her pencil.” Then you just click your mouth, wink at them, and point. Would a dude with an erection do that? No way.
Click the link below:
- Two Years, No Erection. Please Help! (everydayhealth.com)
- Hiding Erections in Germany (thegrumpygerman.wordpress.com)
- How To Get Rid Of Public Erections (mademan.com)
- This Exists: German Children’s Network Airs Instructional Video On Hiding Erections (mediaite.com)
- Islamic fury at Muslim Playgirl: “I would kill her. I really mean that. “ (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)