How many times have you heard the name of a movie, or its tagline and thought,
“That sounds dirty,”?
Well here are a few movies that sound like dirty movies, but are NOT.
- “Free Willy”, Tagline: How Far Would you Go For A Friend?
- “Blow”, Tagline: Based on a True Story.
- “Stick It”, Tagline: “Nasty.” It’s the key word in “Gymnastics,” without the “Y.
- “Stuck on You”, Tagline: It’s Boys, It’s Girls, It’s Crazy.
- “Toy Story”, Tagline: Hang on for the comedy that goes to infinity and beyond!
- “Hancock”, Tagline: He is saving the world whether we like it or not.
- “In The Company of Men”, Tagline: Are all men bastards…or just misunderstood?
- “Big Daddy”, Tagline: Nature Called. Look Who Answered.
- “Dirty Dancing”, Tagline: Have The Time Of Your Life.
- “Freddy Got Fingered”, Tagline: This Time You Can’t Change The Channel
- “Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory”, Tagline: Your golden ticket to imagination and adventure!
- “Brokeback Mountain”, Tagline: Love Is A Force Of Nature
- “I Am Legend”, Tagline: The Last Man On Earth Is Not Alone
- “Too Big To Fail”, Tagline: Main Street Took The Fall. Wall Street Got The Check.
- “Snatch”, Tagline: Now you see it, now you don’t!
- “Bend It Like Beckham”, Tagline: Sometimes, to follow your dreams… you’ve got to bend the rules!
- 5 Essential Qualities of a Great Tagline (pamil-visions.net)